There are multiple ways to get involved with Main Street Mount Joy!
Volunteer Positions Include:
- Watering Main Street Flower Planters
- Green Thumbs – Planting the Flower Planters Seasonally
- Hanging the Banners & Stars during the Holidays
- Helping as the Handyman; fixing broken things, making things, solution creator, etc.
- Office /computer skills
- Cleaning the office
Volunteer Committees Include:
- Design Committee – architects, history buffs, real estate agents, interior designers, contractors, artists, planners
- Economic Restructuring Committee – merchants, property owners, realtors, mortgage bankers, consumers, marketing professionals, developers, brokers, business students
- Promotions Committee – downtown merchants, chamber of commerce members, civic groups involved with the arts, marketing & advertising professionals, staff of tourism offices, reporters, graphic designers & artists
- Organization Committee – accountants, media representatives, community partners, volunteer coordinators, fundraisers
Serve on a Sub-Committee to plan a particular Community Event:
- Events: such as: Crusin’ Cuisine Car Show, Winterfest, Splash, Fourth Fridays, Chocolate Walk, etc.